Embossing, Glossy Lamination, Matt Lamination, Stamping, UV Coating, Varnishing, Other
100000 Pack/Packs per Week
Packaging & Delivery
Master carton, pallet, wraped film or customer design
1 - 5000
5001 - 10000
To be negotiated
Features of Foldable Corrugated Box
1. ISO9001, ISO14001, FSC Certificates
2. More than 15 years professional experience
3.Made of superior quality raw material
4.Attractive color, unique shapes and combinations
5.Crack resistant, durable for a long time period
6.Easy affordable price
7.High quality to hold heavy weight
8.Smooth finish to make it looks elegant
Note: Different kind of the flute and thickness depend on different load-bearing.
After we know the size, box style, material, thickness, print color, surface treatment, quantity and other details of the box you need, we will offer your suitable price.
We are professional manufacturer and exporter of labels paper boxes,paper bags, cardboards, food packaging,paper stationery, pizza boxes, gift packaging, jewelry packaging and other printing products etc.
Why choose us
1. Fully-equipped professional machines. We have the word’s advanced printing machines & well-found processing equipments. From pre-press to finishing, whatever your order requires, we will work with you to produce results that exceed you expectations.
2. Quality assurance.we distinguishes ourselves also by a team of professional designers, more than 300 skilled workers and completes quality management system. We’ll continue the longstanding reputation of customer satisfaction and untiring effort for the highest standards of quality and on-time deliveries
3. On time delivery and good service. We have this solemnly promise through the outstanding management, fully-equipped professional machines and skilled workers to guarantee the perfect quality and strict delivery deadlines. From pre-press planning, design, printing, to post-processing, we pay great attention to every details and try our best to finish the perfect packaging.
Warmly welcome domestic and international customers to visit our factory.
The proper sequence of dimensions is Length x Width x Depth. Place the carton in front of you with the open end up. Length is the longest open end dimensions from left to right. Width is the shortest open end dimension from front to back. Depth is the remaining dimension from top to bottom.
2. How soon can I get a price quote? For most projects, once we know the carton style, dimensions, paperboard type including caliper, printing requirements and quantity, we can provide you with a price quote within 24 hours.
3.How long will it take to receive my products? As a general rule, it will take 2 weeks for us to produce your custom designed and printed products.
4. Can I have a custom designed and made packaging box? We are a custom shop. We design and construct each project to the individual customer's needs. All of our boxes are custom made based on your artwork and packaging need.
5. Is there a minimum order requirement? Due to the high machine setup cost and shipping freight, we do not accept small orders. Our minium order quantity is 3000 pcs. It is recommended for you to order a 20”GP or 40”HC to reduce the unit price and shipping cost.
6. Can I get a sample? Yes, that is free on some stock items. A nominal shipping charge, however, will apply. Certain items are excluded from our sample program. Samples based on your artwork and packaging need, are available, but will include a fee for the box plus estimated shipping costs. The sample making usually takes a week.
7. Do you have a price catalog? We are a professional corrugated board printed packaging manufacturer. All of our packaging products are custom made as per your request and artwork. We do not have a price catalog.
8. Can you do the design for us? Yes. We have a professional team having rich experience in gift box design and manufacturing. Just tell us your ideas and we will help to carry out your ideas into perfect gift boxes. It does not matter if you do not have someone to complete files. Send us high resolution images, your Logo and text and tell us how you would like to arrange them. We will send you finished files for confirmation.
9. What is your terms of delivery? We accept FOB, CIF etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost effective for you.
more information on placing an order
1. Inquiry-Professional quotation.
2. Confirm the price, lead time, artwork, payment term etc.
3. Preformed Invoice, customer makes the payment for deposit.
4. making the samples, and send you customer the photos or Samples to get your approval.
5. we arrange the production & inform the estimated time.
6. Middle Production-send photos to show the production line which you can see your Production in. Confirm the estimated delivery time again.
7. End Production-Mass production products photos and samples will send to you for approval. You can also arrange the third party Inspection.
8. Clients make payment for the balance and we Ship the goods .Also can accept payment term-Balance against B/L Copy Or L/C payment Term. Inform the tracking number and check the status for clients.
9. Order can be say “finish” when you receive the goods and satisfy with you.
10. Feedback to Freedom about Quality, Service, Market Feedback & Suggestion, and we can do better.Welcome to contact us!